Triple Strawberry Trifle
How to do it:
1. Combine Pettina Sponge Mix Complete, eggs, and water in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Shift to high speed and mix for 5 minutes.
3. Mix on low speed for 1 minute.
4. Deposit in a jelly roll pan.
5. Bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
7. Cut the cake into 2. Spread Unifil Strawberry on the first half and cover it with the second half.
8. Cut into squares (15 pcs x 9 pcs).
Balsamic Vinegar Solution:
1. Combine balsamic vinegar, sugar, butter, ground black pepper, and ground cinnamon in a saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil until the amount of the solution is reduced.
3. Turn off the heat and add the sliced fresh strawberries. Let stand for 15 minutes.
1. Combine Whip Brite and cold water in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix on high speed for 5 minutes.
3. Fold in Apito Strawberry Paste.
1. Place 20g balsamic vinegar solution in a glass.
2. Put 6 sponge squares in the glass.
3. Pipe 13g mousse.
4. Decorate with fresh strawberries (approximately 11g).
Yield: 22 glasses