Wheaten Chocolate Bread
How to do it:
1. Dissolve salt, sugar, Apito Chocolate Paste in water. Soak Fino Meal Base in the mixture. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Combine bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, Dobrim Nobro, ground cinnamon and mix for 30 seconds.
3. Add the water mixture and mix on low speed for 2 minutes using a spiral mixer.
4. Add Rotitex and mix on high speed until dough is 90% developed (approximately 5 minutes).
5. Add Fino Dark Chocolate Chips and mix on low speed until well-combined.
6. Remove from mixer. Scale at 50g and rest for 5 minutes.
7. Round and place 6 x 50g dough into loaf pans. Brush with melted butter and place 6 x 50g dough on top as the second layer.
8. Proof for 2 hours. Brush top with egg wash.
9. Bake at 180°C for 45-55 minutes.
10. Cool in racks and wrap.
Yield: 2 x 600g loaves
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City