Bloody Chocolate Cake
How to do it:
1. Blend Fino Chocolate Cake Mix, water, eggs and Butta Butteroil Substitute for 1 minute at low speed.
2. Scrape down and mix at second speed for 4 minutes.
3. Deposit in an 8" round pan lined with wax paper.
4. Bake for 35 minutes at 180°C.
5. Cool and then horizontally slice cake in half. Spread Unifil Strawberry.
6. Top with ganache and decorate with Unifil Strawberry as desired.
1. Melt Fino Dark Chocolate Buttons in a double boiler over low heat.
2. Remove from heat. Add all purpose cream and blend by hand until smooth.
3. Add coffee liqueur and mix until homogeneous.
Yield: 1 x 8-inch round cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City