Blueberry Cream Bread
How to do it:
1. Mix flour, sugar, salt, Balec Lacto Albumen and Bakels Instant Yeast on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add water and Apito Blueberry Paste and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Lecitem Pumpable S and Butta Butteroil Substitute and mix on high speed for 5 minutes or until dough is developed.
4. Scale to 450g. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Sheet and spread filling. Mold into loaf shape.
6. Place the dough in a well-greased loaf pan.
8. Bake at 180°C for 30-35 minutes.
1. Mix Unifil Blueberry, 3rd class flour and sugar on medium speed for 2 minutes or until homogeneous.
Yield: 1 x 450g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City