How to do it:
1. Place eggs, water, Bakels Muffin Mix, baking soda, cinnamon powder, sugar and caramel color in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend for approximately 1 minute at low speed.
3. Scrape down.
4. Beat at second speed for 6 minutes.
5. Add grated carrots and chopped cashew nuts and just mix through.
6. Pour batter in a greased and lined 9" diameter pan.
7. Bake at 175°C.
1. Beat cream cheese, butter and grated carrots until light and fluffy.
2. Gradually beat in sifted icing sugar.
3. Beat until smooth.
4. Use immediately or store in a refrigerator until ready for use.
Yield: 1 cake