Choco-Orange Marble Cake
How to do it:
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add cake flour, skimmed milk, Bakels Baking powder and salt, mix for 30 seconds at 1st speed.
3. Add whole eggs one at a time, mix for 2 minutes at 2nd speed.
4. Scrape down.
5. Add water slowly and mix for 3 minutes at second speed.
6. Divide mixture into 2 bowls. Stir in Apito Chocolate Paste into one and Apito Orange Paste into the other.
7. Drop spoonfuls of chocolate mixture into the corners and center of the paper-lined square pan.
8. Spoon the orange mixture into the spaces.
9. Swirl knife through mixture once or twice.
10. Bake at 180°C for 30-35 minutes.
Yield: 1 square cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City