Cinnamon Cake Loaf
How to do it:
1. In a stand mixer with paddle attachment, mix all batter ingredients on low speed for 1 minute. Scrape.
2. Continue mixing at medium speed for 5 minutes.
3. For the filling and topping, mix the cinnamon and sugar together. Set aside.
4. Deposit half of the batter mixture in a well-greased loaf pan.
5. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar filling.
6. Deposit the remaining batter and sprinkle the remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture on top. Gently swirl to spread the cinnamon-sugar mixture inside the batter.
7. Evenly sprinkle the streusel on top.
8. Bake at 190-195°C for 40-50 minutes
9. Cool inside the loaf pan until set.
10. Dust with Fino Dusting Sugar, if desired.
Yield: 1 cake loaf