Cookies and Cream Moist Cake
How to do it:
1. Mix all ingredients, except vegetable oil, in a mixing bowl and blend for 1 minute on low speed.
2. Scrape down the mixture and add the oil in steady stream then mix for another 2 minutes on second speed.
3. Deposit the 500g batter in prepared 6-inch pans lined with grease-proof paper.
4. Bake at 160°C for approximately 45-60 minutes.
1. Place Bakels Whipping Cream in a clean bowl and cream for 4-5 minutes using a paddle attachment. Scrape down.
2. Gradually add cold water then continue mixing for 2 minutes at medium speed.
3. Shift to wire whisk and mix at high speed for 4-5 minutes.
4. Add in the crushed chocolate cookies and mix until well blended.
1. Cut the cake horizontally into three layers.
2. Spread the filling in between the layers.
3. Cover the cake with the remaining icing. Decorate as desired.
Yield: Two 6-inch cakes
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City