How to do it:
1. In a stand mixer with whisk attachment, beat Bakels Pavlova Mix and water.
2. Gradually add the granulated sugar.
3. Continue mixing for about 8 –10 minutes , or until double in volume with a fine texture.
4. Gently fold in the ground almonds.
5. In making the meringue discs, use a 7-inch round cake ring as guide to pipe the pavlova mixture onto a well-greased baking sheet. Flatten the surface. This mixture can make 6 discs.
6. Pipe long strips with the rest of the pavlova mixture, and dust with Bakels Alkalized Cocoa Powder.
7. Bake at 160°C for about 45 minutes.
1. In a stand mixer with whisk attachment, whip the Cremess Superior, ice cold water, and Apito Chocolate Paste in low speed for 30 seconds. Scrape.
2. Switch to high speed and mix for 4-5 minutes or until double in size. Set aside.
3. Melt the Pettina Non-temp Dark Chocolate and fold into the whipped chocolate Cremess cream.
1. Alternately layer the meringue discs and chocolate mousse filling until 4-inch height is achieved.
2. Cover the cake with the remaining mousse. Freeze overnight.
3. Finish by arranging the long meringue biscuits on the sides and top of the cake, and dusting with Fino Dusting Sugar.
Yield: 1 cake