Honey Apple Rhum Cake
How to do it:
1. Mix Pettina Sponge Mix Complete, whole eggs and water at high speed for 5 minutes.
2. Scrape down.
3. Gradually add oil or melted butter while mixing at slow speed for 1 minute.
4. Deposit in an 8” diameter paper- lined pan.
5. Bake at 180°C for 30-40 minutes.
1. Using a paddle, beat Bakels Whipping Cream on high speed for 1 minute. Scrape.
2. Gradually add cold water while mixing on high speed for 1-2 minutes.
3. Switch to a wire whisk.
4. Continue mixing on high speed and gradually add all purpose cream.
1. Slice cake in 3 layers.
2. Brush each layer with rhum syrup.
3. Spread Frutojam Gourmet Apple and prepared icing over each layer.
4. Cover with icing and decorate as desired.
Yield: 1 x 8 inch cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City