How to do it:
1. Combine eggs, sugar, and Ovalett in a mixing bowl. Mix at 1st speed for 1 minute.
2. Add cake flour, cornstarch, and Bakels Baking Powder. Shift to 3rd speed and mix for 3 minutes.
3. Gradually add water while mixing at 3rd speed for 1 minute.
4. Pour batter in a well-greased standard jelly roll pan.
5. Bake at 180°C for 15-18 minutes.
6. Roll in a clean cloth or brown paper dusted with flour or sugar.
Yield: 1 roll
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City