How to do it:
1. In a saucepan, bring sugar to boil until the it caramelizes.
2. Pour in 8” diameter pan.
3. Mix well the egg yolk and condensed milk by hand blender.
4. Pour mixture on top of the caramel.
5. Steam until it gets sticky.
1. Combine water, eggs and Bakels Muffin Mix in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend using a cake paddle for approximately 1 minute at low speed.
3. Scrape down and mix at medium for 4 minutes
4. Deposit on top of steamed leche flan.
5. Place pan in a bain marie.
6. Bake at 180°C for 30-40 minutes.
1. Beat Bakels Whipping Cream with a paddle on high speed for 3 minutes.
2. Gradually add cold water while mixing with a wire whisk on high speed for 3 minutes
or until desired volume and consistency are achieved.
1. Slice fresh mango and arrange on top. Coat with Diamond Glaze Neutral.
2. Pipe whipped-up Bakels Whipping Cream on top of the fresh mango.
Yield: 8 slices