How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Using wire whisk, mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
3. Shift to high speed and mix for 8 minutes.
4. Shift to low speed and mix for 30 seconds.
5. Fold in desired Apito flavocol (in the case of chocolate roll, fold in Bakels Alkalized Cocoa Powder and Apito Chocolate Paste).
6. Pour batter in a well-greased standard jelly roll pan.
7. Bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
8. Apply filling.
9. Roll in a clean cloth or brown paper dusted with flour or sugar.
1. Beat Bakels Whipping Cream with a paddle on high speed for 5 minutes.
2. Replace the paddle with a wire whisk.
3. Gradually add water while mixing o high speed for 5 minutes or until desired volume and consistency are achieved.
4. Fold in Apito Butta Vanilla Essence.
Note: Percentage and Weight of Apito Flavocols is based on 841.7-g batter.
Yield: 10 sets of rainbow rolls (each set has 4 flavors)