How to do it:
1. Mix Pettina Sponge Mix Complete, whole eggs and water at high speed for 5 mins.
2. Scrape down.
3. Gradually add oil or melted butter while mixing at slow speed for 1 min.
4. Deposit in 8” diameter paper lined pan
5. Bake at 180°C for 30-40 mins.
1. Combine Whip Brite and cold water in a mixing bowl. Mix on high speed using a wire whisk for 5 minutes.
2. Microwave Bakels White Chocolate Truffle on medium heat for 30 seconds. Cool slightly and fold in icing.
1. Combine ingredients.
Yield: 1 x 8 inches round cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City