Vanilla Taisan Loaf
How to do it:
1. Using whisk attachment, blend Bakels Muffin Mix, egg yolks, evaporated milk, Brite Vanilla Extra Strength and Ovalett for 5 minutes or until well blended.
2. In a steady stream, pour in the melted Bakels Dairy Blend and mix for another 1 minute until well incorporated. Set aside.
3. For the meringue portion, in a separate bowl, whip the egg whites. Slowly add the sugar and cream of tartar. Beat until stiff peak.
4. Fold the egg whites mixture to the egg yolk mixture.
5. Transfer the mixture into the 2 prepared loaf pans greased and coated with sugar.
6. Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes or when toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Remove from the pan and while hot, brush with melted Bakels Dairy Blend, sprinkle with sugar and top with grated cheese.
Yield: 2 loaves