Choco-Coffee Crown Cake
How to do it:
1. Combine Fino Chocolate Cake Mix and Butta Butteroil Substitute in a mixing bowl. Using a paddle, blend on low speed for 1 minute.
2. Add eggs and water. Mix on medium speed for 4 minutes.
3. Deposit in a greased and lined 6” round pan.
4. Bake at 180°C for 40 minutes.
1. Combine Bakels Bake-Stable Custard Mix and cold water in a mixing bowl. Using a wire whisk, mix on high speed for 5 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a non-stick pan, combine butter, egg yolk, condensed milk and Apito Expresso Paste. Mix until partially thick. Cook while stirring continuously.
3. Add custard mixture until very thick.
1. Cut cake horizontally into 2 layers.
2. Spread filling on one layer and top with the other layer.
3. Cover with Bakels Dark Choco Fudge.
4. Melt Apito Cooking Chocolate and make chocolate crowns on a flat sheet lined with wax paper.
5. Use these chocolate crowns to decorate the cake.
Yield: 1 x 6” round cake