Choco Mousse Mint Cake
How to do it:
1. Cream butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy.
2. Add eggs one at a time. Beat well after each addition on medium speed.
3. Add Apito Chocolate Paste and Apito Peppermint Paste one at time. Mix well.
4. Add dry ingredients alternately with water.
5. Bake at 180° C until done.
1. Mix cold water with Bakels Mousse mix on high speed for 5 minutes.
2. Fold-in Apito Peppermint to mousse mix.
1. Cut cake horizontally into half.
2. Spread filling in between layers.
3. Cover the cake and decorate with Bakels Dark Choco Fudge.
Yield: 1 x 8 inch round cake