How to do it:
1. Blend butter and cake flour on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add sugar, Bakels Cake Concentrate, Bakels Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Apito Chocolate Paste and glucose. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
3. Scrape. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
4. Gradually add evaporated milk combined with eggs. Mix for 2 minutes on low speed.
5. Deposit batter in a greased and lined 7.5” x 7.5” square pan.
6. Bake for 35 minutes at 180°C.
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City