How to do it:
1. Blend Butta Butteroil Substitute and Fino Chocolate Cake Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
2. Add whole eggs and water, shift to medium speed and mix for 4 minutes.
3. Deposit batter into an 8” round pan lined with wax paper.
4. Bake at 180°C for about 30-40 minutes. Cool.
1. Mix Bakels Bake Stable Custard Mix, water and evaporated milk on high speed until maximum volume is achieved.
1. Combine Whip Brite Whipped Topping Powder and cold water. Whip for 5 minutes on high speed. Set aside.
1. Divide the cake base into 3 layers.
2. Spread custard cream in between layers of cake base.
3. Cover and decorate the entire cake with icing, decorate top and add La Fruta Strawberry.
4. Chill and serve cold.
Yield: 1 round cake (8 slices)