Chocolate Cherry Torte
How to do it:
1. Blend Fino Chocolate Cake Mix and Butta Butteroil Substitute for 1 minute on low speed.
2. Add eggs and water, mix at second speed for 4 minutes.
3. Deposit in an 8” round pan lined with wax paper.
4. Bake for 35 minutes at 180°C.
1. Whip Bakels Whipping Cream with a paddle on high speed for 5 minutes.
2. Gradually add all purpose cream and Apito Butta Vanilla Essence and whip with a wire whisk for another 5 minutes on high speed.
1. Split the cake into three layers.
2. Brush each layer with cherry brandy. Spread Les Fruits Red Cherry and top with one-third of the icing. Spread the remaining icing over the top and sides of the cake.
3. Decorate with Les Fruits Red Cherry and Diamond Glaze Chocolate.
Yield: 1 x 8-inch round cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City