Cranberry Red Velvet Cake Pops
How to do it:
1. Place all ingredients in the mixing bowl.
2. Using a paddle, mix on low speed for 1 minute.
3. Scrape down.
4. Mix on medium speed for 5 minutes then on low speed for 1 minute.
5. Deposit In cupcake pans and bake at 180°C for 35 minutes or until done.
1. After the cake is cooked and cooled completely, crumble into a large bowl.
2. Mix thoroughly with Les Fruits 50% Cranberry.
3. Scale to 10g and form into balls. Place on a flat sheet lined with cling wrap.
4. Insert lollipop sticks into the cake pops.
5. Freeze the cake pops.
6. Melt NT Light Chocolate and dip the frozen cake pops.
7. Decorate as desired.
Yield: 109 pieces x 10 g cake pops
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City