Green Tea Cheesecake
How to do it:
1. Whisk Pettina Sponge Mix Complete, eggs and water for 5 mins on high speed.
2. Fold-in melted butter.
3. Deposit in greased and lined jelly roll pan.
4. Bake at 180°C.
5. Cool and cut desired diameter as base for cheese cake.
1. Beat cream cheese, Brite Vanilla Extra Strength, Apito Green Tea Paste, Apito Lemon Paste and sweetener until smooth.
2. Blend in gelatin solution (dissolved in hot water).
3. Fold in all purpose cream.
4. Pour filling into cake base. Refrigerate overnight.
Yield: 1 cake (8 slices)
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City