Kiwi-Mango Chiffon Cake
How to do it:
1. Combine all Group 1 ingredients and mix on low speed for 1 minute.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, mix egg whites and cream of tartar on high speed for 1 minute.
3. Gradually add sugar while mixing on high speed. Whip until medium peak.
4. Fold Group 2 mixture in Group 1 mixture manually.
5. Deposit in an 8” round pan with bottom liner. Make sure that the sides are ungreased.
6. Bake at 180°C for 50 minutes or until done.
1. Beat butter on medium speed until light and fluffy.
2. Add cream cheese and all purpose cream and continue mixing.
3. Add powdered sugar gradually until well-combined.
1. Slice cake horizontally into three layers. Spread icing and mango cubes in between the layers.
2. Cover the cake with the remaining icing.
4. Whisk Whip Brite and cold water on high speed for 5 minutes.
5. Use Whip Brite icing to cover and pipe decorations on cake.
6. Decorate using fresh mangoes and kiwi.
Yield: 1 x 8” round cake