Marbled Coffee Cheesecake
How to do it:
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine Pettina Sponge Mix, water and whole eggs. Mix using wire whisk for 5 minutes from medium to high speed.
2. Fold melted World Compound Butter and mix for 1 minute.
3. Pour mixture in a clean sheet tray line with parchment paper and bake for 13 minutes at 190°C.
4. Cool down and set aside.
1. In a large mixing bowl, paddle cheesecake mix and fresh milk on top speed for 1 min. scrape.
2. Paddle on top speed for 3-4 min or until light and even.
1. Combine Saphire Glaze Neutral and water.
2. Bring to a boil to dissolve Saphire Neutral completely.
3. Add the solution to Diamond Glaze White and fold slowly.
4. Glaze temperature should be 35- 38°C before application.
5. Marble mixture with Apito Expresso Paste.
1. Place 6 inches base sponge in an 8 inches cake ring line with mousse tape.
2. Fill with classic cheesecake mixture.
3. Freeze overnight.
4. Pour with Mirror Glaze Expresso
5. Serve and enjoy.
Yield: 1 x 8” cake