Marbled Ube Cheesecake
How to do it:
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine Pettina Sponge Mix, Water and Whole eggs. Mix using whisk for 5 minutes from medium to high speed.
2. Fold melted world compound butter and mix for 1 minute.
3. Pour mixture in a clean sheet tray line with parchment paper and bake for 13 minutes at 190C.
4. Cool down and set aside.
1. In a large mixing bowl, paddle cheesecake mix and fresh milk on top speed for 1 min. scrape.
2. Paddle on top speed for 3-4 min or until light and even.
Marbled Ube Glaze:
1. Combine Saphire Glaze Neutral and water.
2. Bring to a boil to dissolve Saphire Neutral completely.
3. Add the solution to Diamond Glaze White and fold slowly.
4. Glaze temperature should be 35- 38C before application.
5. Marble mixture with Apito Ube Flavocol.
1. Place 6 inches base sponge in an 8 inches cake ring line with parchment paper.
2. Half fill cake ring with classic cheesecake mixture.
3. Put jellified strawberry coulis if desired.
4. Fill again with classic cheesecake mixture.
5. Freeze overnight.
6. Pour with Mirror Glaze Ube.
7. Serve and enjoy.
Yield: 1 x 8” cake