Mocha Caramel Flan Cake
How to do it:
1. Combine all cake ingredients in a bowl and mix on low speed using a paddle attachment for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down and mix for another 2 mintues on high speed.
3. Deposit 130 g batter into a 4” greased bundt pan. Set aside.
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk all the flan ingredients and mix on low speed for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down and mix for another 2 mintus until the mixture is well combined.
3. Deposit 130 g of the flan mixture into the bundt pan with the pre-deposited cake batter.
4. Cover the pan tightly with aluminum foil.
5. Place the bundt pans in a water bath with a depth of 2 inches.
6. Bake the cake flan for 55 minutes or until set at 180°C.
7. Do not remove the cake right away. Let it cool on a wire rack while still in the bundt pans.
8. Remove the foil and invert onto the rack.
9. Cool for 1 hour at room temperature.
10. Chill for 4 hours.
1. Boil Sapphire Neutral and water.
2. Add the Diamond Glaze Toffee Caramel and Diamond Glaze Gold, and mix until the glaze is well combined.
3. Temperature should be 35-38°C before application.
1. Apply the glaze with a temperature of 35-38°C onto the cake flan.
Yield: 4 pieces x 260 grams