How to do it:
1. Mix crust ingredients until homogenous. Press onto bottom of a 6-inch springform pan. Set aside.
2. Combine pastillas ingredients until homogenous.
3. Round into balls of approximately 6 grams each. Dust with refined sugar and set aside.
4. Whisk cheesecake ingredients on top speed for 1 minute. Scrape.
5. Whisk on top speed for 3-4 minutes or until light.
6. Fold in pastillas balls.
7. Fill into crust. Chill until set.
8. Top with Diamond Glaze Toffee Caramel.
Yield: 1 x 6-inch cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City