Red Apple Mirror Glazed Cake
How to do it:
1. In a mixing bowl, put Pettina Sponge Mix, Whole Eggs and Water. Mix in full speed with whisk attachment for 6 minutes. Temper and fold the melted butter.
2. Deposit in a flexipan mold or sheet tray and bake at 170C for 16-20 minutes.
3. Cool down and cut.
4. For the insert, mix sugar and pectin and set aside. Warm the LF Apple Puree, Limoncello and Ginger. Mix in the sugar-pectin mixture and let it boil and simmer for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and whisk in the gelatin mass and lemon juice. Cool down and pour in silikomart truffle mold. Put in the freezer overnight.
5. For the Mousse, melt the Pettina NT White Chocolate.
6. Warm the Milk and Bakels Bake Stable Custard mix. Turn off the heat and add the gelatin and melted Pettina NT White Chocolate. Emulsify. Cool down (28C) and fold in Cremess Chantily Cream.
7. For the glaze, Boil the water and sugar. Add in the glucose.
8. Turn off the heat and add the bloomed gelatin and condensed milk. Pour the mixture over the Bakels Pettina Light Chocolate NT.
9. Add the colourant and emulsify. Strain using 2-3 sifters before using. Use at 35C.
1. Fill the cavities of the mold one half full with the white chocolate-vanilla mousse.
2. Put the apple-ginger coulis insert then fill again the mold ¾ full. Freeze overnight.
3. Once the cake is frozen (-18), unmold them and glaze with Saphire & Diamond Glazes.