Red Velvet Cake Pops
How to do it:
1. Place all ingredients in the mixing bowl.
2. Using a paddle, mix on low speed for 1 minute.
3. Scrape down.
4. Mix on medium speed for 5 minutes then on low speed for 1 minute.
5. Deposit in cupcake pans.
6. Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes or until done.
7. Do not overbake the cake.
1. After cake is cooked and cooled completely, crumble into large bowl.
2. Mix thoroughly with Pettina Cheesecake mixture.
3. Scale to 20-g pieces and form into balls. Place on a flat sheet lined with cling wrap.
4. Insert lollipop sticks into the cake pops.
5. Freeze the cake pops.
6. Melt Apito Cooking Chocolate and dip the frozen cake pops.
7. Decorate as desired.
Yield: 31 pieces x 20g