Strawberry Cream Cake
How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Using wire whisk, mix at low speed for 30 sec.
3. Shift to high speed and mix for 8 minutes.
4. Shift to low speed and mix for 30 sec.
5. Pour batter in a well-greased and lined 8” diameter round pan until ¾ full (approx 540 g batter weight).
6. Bake at 180°C for 30-40 minutes.
1. Beat Bakels Whipping Cream on medium speed for 5 minutes.
2. Add evaporated milk gradually while whipping on high speed for 3 minutes.
3. Fold in Apito Butta Vanilla.
4. Set aside 150g icing and swirl Unifil Strawberry in it and use this as filling.
1. Cut the cake horizontally into 3 layers.
2. Spread filling on each layer.
3. Cover with icing.
4. Pipe Unifil Strawberry at the center.
5. Decorate the sides with chocolate transfer.
Yield: 1 x 8 inches - round cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City