White in Red Cake
How to do it:
1. Place water, eggs, Bakels Muffin Mix, and Red Velvet Cake Mix in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend using cake paddle for approximately 1 minute at low speed.
3. Scrape down and mix at second speed for 4 minutes.
4. Slowly add cooking oil while mixing at low speed.
5. Deposit 85g of batter into mini loaf pan.
6. Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes or until done.
1. Mix Bakels Whipping Cream and water for 5 minutes on high speed using a wire whisk.
2. Blend cream cheese and powdered sugar until homogenous.
3. Mix whipped cream and cream cheese mixture.
1. Cut excess cake into small pieces and dry it into the oven.
2. Using a sifter, sift the cake crumbs.
1. Pipe filling (approximately 12g).
2. Spread filling mixture on top of the cake and sift cake crumbs.
3. Pipe 3 parallel lines diagonally on top of the cake.
Yield: 21.8 pieces x 85g