How to do it:
1. Combine cake flour, Bakels Cake Concentrate, sugar and salt in a bowl.
2. Add vegetable oil, egg yolk and water. Mix by hand until smooth.
3. Set aside.
1. Using a wire whisk, whip egg white and cream of tartar for 1 minute.
2. Gradually add sugar and continue mixing until medium stiffness is obtained.
1. Fold in batter portion into foam portion.
2. Deposit in a tube pan.
3. Bake at 180°C until done.
5. Cut cake horizontally into 2 layers.
6. Spread filling in the middle.
7. Cover with the icing.
Yield: 1 x 6 inch cake