Choco Strawberry Fancy Squares
How to do it:
Cake - bake 3 rolls (1 plain, 1 chocolate, 1 strawberry):
1. Combine all ingredients except oil.
2. Using a wire whisk, mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
3. Shift to high speed and mix for 5 minutes.
4. Shift to low speed and mix for 30 seconds.
5. Fold in oil. For chocolate and strawberry rolls, fold in Bakels Alkalized Cocoa Powder and Apito Strawberry Paste, respectively, after the oil.
6. Deposit in a jelly roll pan.
7. Bake at 200°C for 10 minutes.
1. Beat Bakels Whipping Cream on medium speed for 5 minutes.
2. Gradually add water while whipping on high speed for 3 minutes.
3. When the icing is already aerated, add all purpose cream and continue mixing on high speed for 2 minutes.
4. Fold in Unifil Strawberry.
1. Put the cakes on top of each other.
2. Spread filling in between the layers.
3. Cover the top of the cake with Unifil Strawberry.
4. Pipe designs on top of the cake using Bakels Dark Choco Fudge.
Yield: 20 mini square cakes (3 layers each – strawberry-plain-chocolate)