Crema de Fruta
How to do it:
1. Whisk Pettina Sponge Mix Complete, eggs and water for 5 minutes on high speed.
2. Fold-in melted butter.
3. Deposit in a 9” greased and lined round pan.
4. Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.
5. Remove from pan and let cool.
6. Cut sides to fit into an 8” spring form pan.
1. Mix all ingredients on high speed for 2 minutes.
2. Rest for 5 minutes.
3. Mix for 2 minutes on high speed.
1. Top with drained fruit cocktail or peaches.
2. Boil water and Saphire Neutral.
3. Pour on top of fruits and sugar.
4. Let cool.
Note: Chill before serving.
Yield: 1 x 9-inch round cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City