Red Velvet Dome Cake
How to do it:
Red Velvet Sponge:
1. In a stand mixer with whisk attachment, whip all ingredients together (except oil) for 8 minutes on high speed.
2. In a steady stream, pour in the oil and whip for another 1 minute at medium speed.
3. Deposit into a prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes at 180°C.
4. Cool completely.
1. Place Bakels Whipping Cream in a mixing bowl and cream using paddle on low speed for 1-2 minute or until emulsified. Scrape
2. Add cold water gradually while mixing using a paddle on low speed for 2 minute (until well blended). Scrape.
3. Change attachment.
4. Whip with a wire whisk until desired volume and consistency are achieved.
5. Fold in the roasted peanuts and half of the Les Fruits Strawberry 50%.
1. On a cooled red velvet sponge, spread the remaining half of the Les Fruits Strawberry, and roll.
2. Slice thinly and arrange inside a dome-shaped pan.
3. Fill the whole pan with the strawberry filling, flatten and freeze overnight.
4. Gently remove the cake from the pan and garnish as desired.
Yield: 10 small dome cakes